On March 13th & 14 plus May 8th & 9th, 2020 join the stars of the Amazon Prime Video Documentary Series Haunted State, starring showrunner & director Michael Brown, Angela Olson (producer) and investigators Anne Benson and Todd Dehring.
Enjoy a paranormal investigation inside one of Milwaukee's most well known landmarks! We are filming a LIVE event. Each session is 90 minutes long and will be filmed as a part of the Investigate Wisconsin Tour and for a new paranormal investigative (currently unnamed) Haunted State franchise related show that features you, the public. The new crossover series, Haunted State: The Public Investigations, will stream on Amazon Prime Video (in a future date, TBD).
– Paranormal investigation sessions start at 7 p.m. & 8:30 p.m.
– Each guest must be 18 or older at the time of the event.
– Doors open 15 minutes prior to each session.
– This exclusive event hosts only 48 participants per session.
– Video cameras will be filming this for a new television series; filming waiver will be presented & required for each guest. If you don’t want to be included in the filming part, that is ok, but you’ll have to talk to the producers on site – though this filming waiver is still required.